- The customer is the home owner
- All requirements from immediate to within 6 months
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- The nature of the work required – number of windows and doors and material type such as upvc or aluminium
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
- FENSA or CERTASS registered (excludes conservatories and applies to England and Wales)
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
All our double glazing leads are fully qualified from our own websites by our in-house call centre. We have websites and buying guides for consumers that match customers with windows and doors installers in their local area. To become a Trusted Local Supplier installing windows and doors on the Leads 2 Trade supplier network, you must be either FENSA or CERTASS registered. This is compulsory for installing windows and doors in England and Wales.