All our solar leads are qualified against the following criteria:
- The customer is the home owner
- The requirement for the work is within six months
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- House type & roof orientation are established
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
Solar Installer Criteria:
- MCS registered
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
All our Solar PV and Thermal leads are double qualified from our own websites by our in-house call centre. We have specialist Solar PV and Solar Thermal information sites that specialise in connecting home owners and commercial businesses looking to install solar panels into their property with thruster solar panel installers in their local area.
To become an accredited solar panel installer on the Leads 2 Trade supplier network, you must be MCS registered. All our Trusted Solar Suppliers have to registered in order to offer the consumers the benefits of the Feed-in-Tariff.