Solar Panel Sales Leads
All our Solar PV and Thermal leads are double qualified from our own websites by our in-house call centre. We have specialist Solar PV and Solar Thermal information sites that specialise in connecting homeowners looking to reduce their energy bills and commercial businesses looking to install solar panels into their property with trusted solar panel installers in their local area.
To become an accredited solar panel installer on the Leads 2 Trade supplier network, you must be MCS registered. With our wide knowledge of Solar PV and battery storage solutions along with Solar Thermal leads, we are the best for giving the most accurate advice on how you can convert more of our solar panel leads into sales.
Solar Panel Lead Criteria:
All our solar leads are qualified against the following criteria:
- The customer is the home owner
- The requirement for the work is within six months
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- House type & roof orientation are established
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
Solar Panel Installer Criteria:
- MCS registered
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
Different Lead Types to meet your business needs
Hot Key Lead
These are qualified leads handed over to the installer on the phone.
This is direct contact between the consumer and the installer to organise an appointment.
These are unique leads to 1 installer
These are qualified leads sent out to a maximum of 2 installers. We have booked appointments for both installers and confirm both visits with the consumer. Premium Leads have a no pitch no fee guarantee.
These are qualified leads sent out up to 4 times from our systems automatically to network members. We have confirmed requirements and informed the consumer which installers will be contacting them.
These are qualified leads we have for sale on a first come first served basis to network members. These are used to top up leads on an ad hoc basis.