Conservatory Roof Replacement Sales Leads
We’ve been leading the way in matching conservatory installers with homeowners looking to have a conservatory added to their property for many years. In fact, this has been our most sought-after home improvement service.
As homeowners find it increasingly difficult to secure mortgages, we are finding that they are investing in their existing property rather than climbing the property ladder. For our homeowners, adding a conservatory has been a great way to provide them with extra living space, without the hassle and costs associated with moving home.
However, there are some challenges with a traditional polycarbonate or glass conservatory roof. These include the challenge of regulating and maintaining a comfortable temperature during the summer and winter months – as well as rain noise and the issue of keeping it clean.
There is now an increasing trend in the UK for conservatory roof replacement. This is the process of replacing an existing conservatory roof with a solid, tiled roof, allowing homeowners to make better use of their conservatory. The glazing of a conservatory still allows for plenty of light – but a solid, tiled conservatory roof offers a more practical living space for many existing conservatory owners.
So whether you’re a conservatory installer that offers tiled conservatory roofs or conservatory roof replacement as an option in your product portfolio, do get in touch with us so we can discuss providing you with the same high standard of enquiries that our network members currently benefit from.
If you are interested in receiving leads for conservatories, then please visit:
Conservatory Roof Lead Criteria:
All our Conservatory Roof Replacement leads are qualified against the following criteria:
- The customer is the home owner
- There is an existing conservatory at the property.
- The type of work required is established – internal remedial, external or both.
- The conservatory material is established – UPVC, timber, aluminium.
- The size and style of the conservatory is established – Edwardian, Victorian, Lean-to, P-shape, Gable.
- All requirements from immediate to within 6 months
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
Conservatory Roof Installer Criteria:
- Conservatory Roof Replacement System installed is supplied with an LABC certificate.
- You provide customers with an Insurance Backed Guarantee
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
Different Lead Types to meet your business needs
Hot Key Lead
These are qualified leads handed over to the installer on the phone.
This is direct contact between the consumer and the installer to organise an appointment.
These are unique leads to 1 installer
These are qualified leads sent out to a maximum of 2 installers. We have booked appointments for both installers and confirm both visits with the consumer. Premium Leads have a no pitch no fee guarantee.
These are qualified leads sent out up to 4 times from our systems automatically to network members. We have confirmed requirements and informed the consumer which installers will be contacting them.
These are qualified leads we have for sale on a first come first served basis to network members. These are used to top up leads on an ad hoc basis.