Bi-Fold Door Sales Leads
Leads 2 Trade have been generating and qualifying double glazing sales leads for 11 years. We have added an exciting new product to our portfolio of products we market for online.
With the increase in popularity over recent years of Bi-Fold doors, consumers are looking for that contemporary look with the “WoW” factor. Whether this is 3, 5 or 7 pane bi-folds in ultra-modern greys or more traditional white with a low threshold to bring the “outside in”. We are delighted to announce we can now provide sales leads for bi-fold doors directly to you!
All leads are generated via our own websites. The consumer completes a comprehensive form from one of our bi-fold door websites such as Compare Companies. We then further qualify their requirement over the phone by one of our bi-fold door advisors, material type and rough sizes are established at this stage where possible. We gain consumer consent throughout this whole process ensuring that our leads are GDPR compliant to give you complete peace of mind.
We can offer bi-fold lead types in aluminium, timber and UPVC basically whichever material you work with.
As well as bi-fold door leads we have been generating the more conventional windows, doors and conservatories lead. If your interest is for any of these other complementary products, please go to:
Bi-Fold Door Lead Criteria:
All our bi-fold door leads are qualified against the following criteria:
- The customer is the home owner
- Type of property and nature of the work to be completed
- All requirements from immediate to within 6 months
- Size of door and material type is established were possible i.e. UPVC, Aluminium or wood, 3, 5 or 7 pane
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
Bi-Fold Door Installer Criteria:
- FENSA, CERTASS or ASSURE registered (excludes conservatories and applies to England and Wales)
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
Different Lead Types to meet your business needs
Hot Key Lead
These are qualified leads handed over to the installer on the phone.
This is direct contact between the consumer and the installer to organise an appointment.
These are unique leads to 1 installer
These are qualified leads sent out to a maximum of 2 installers. We have booked appointments for both installers and confirm both visits with the consumer. Premium Leads have a no pitch no fee guarantee.
These are qualified leads sent out up to 4 times from our systems automatically to network members. We have confirmed requirements and informed the consumer which installers will be contacting them.
These are qualified leads we have for sale on a first come first served basis to network members. These are used to top up leads on an ad hoc basis.