All our air source heat pump leads are qualified against the following criteria:
- Homeowner, decision maker. Correct name, address, phone number and email address.
- What type of property and how many rooms/how many radiators?
- Is the existing system gas oil or electric?
- Looking for air source, ground source or water source heat pump?
- Are they aware of the RHI?
- Looking to purchase within 6 months?
- How are they looking to pay for the Air Source Heat Pump cash or finance?
- Best time to be contacted via phone?
Air Source Heat pump Installer Criteria:
- MCS registered
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or MCS Accredited?
To become an accredited air source heat pump installer on the Leads 2 Trade supplier network, you must be MCS registered in order to offer the consumers the benefits of the Renewable Heat incentive. (RHI)