Specialists in Home Improvement Leads
Join us and grow your career now
Take the next step to a great career move
Work in a fun and inspiring workplace
Internet lead generation expert, Leads2trade Ltd, and it’s consumer facing brand of “Trusted Local Supplier “& “Compare Companies” home improvement websites have enjoyed year on year growth and success. Leads 2 Trade are a pioneer in pay-for-performance marketing and lead generation and have an unsurpassed reputation for quality and integrity to the market verticals they supply their services too.
Customer Service Advisor
Leads 2 Trade are the Market leaders in supplying sales leads to home improvement companies. With a strong platform for national growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding quality, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts sales lead generation at the heart of our business. If you are an enthusiastic team player looking for a new challenging role then this could be for you. Situated in Stockport our well-established growing company has Vacancies in our in-bound Call Centre to respond to the thousands of customers that use our on-line quotation and comparison service.
What you would be doing:
Reporting to your Team Leader, the customer service role will involve speaking to consumers who have submitted requests on-line via our portfolio of websites to request quotations from our panel of suppliers and installers. Once the consumer’s details have been verified you will then be responsible for obtaining information about their requirements in more detail to then allow our in-house lead management software to match them with our members who we will then arrange dates and times for a quotation to take place.
What we are looking for:
- Work well in a team environment
- Be flexible
- Excellent customer care skills.
- A clear and friendly telephone voice.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure.
Permanent Up to 37.5 hours per week
£19,500.00 per year with OTE £25,000
For more information on the above job vacancy, please contact us today on 0800 124 4308 and ask to speak to our Office Manager Stacey Moore or alternatively send your CV to: email@example.com.
Full-Time SEO Specialist
Are you passionate about digital marketing and search engine optimization? We seek a Full-Time SEO Specialist to join our growing marketing department. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking to make a significant impact in the digital landscape.
At Leads2Trade, we are a leading lead generation marketing agency specializing in the home improvement market. SEO and organic growth is a very important and prominent channel in our overall marketing strategy and one we are looking to expand and grow significantly in the future.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Full-Time SEO Specialist, you will be pivotal in managing and driving organic traffic for our portfolio of websites. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for organic growth.
- Implementing on-page and off-page optimization strategies to improve website visibility and search engine rankings.
- Performing technical SEO audits and providing recommendations for website optimization.
- Monitoring and analyzing website performance using tools like GA4 and Search Console.
- Collaborating with content creators to develop SEO-friendly content and optimize existing content.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in SEO to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Competitor Research Including; Content Gap Analysis & Backlink Profile Analysis
- Link Building & Outreach
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Providing regular reports on SEO performance to internal stakeholders.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position and does not encompass all tasks or responsibilities that may be required. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs and the employee’s expertise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong IT Skills, including competency in Microsoft Office suite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and industry-standard tools, including aHrefs/SEMrush, Surfer SEO, Screaming Frog, and others.
- Proven experience as an SEO specialist or similar role, with a solid understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent knowledge of on-page and off-page optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and website development principles would be beneficial.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build a good rapport with stakeholders, with strong interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
Minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO or digital marketing.
Optional – Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote work.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Twenty-two days annual leave + Bank Holidays, rising to 25 over 3 Years.
If you are a motivated and results-driven professional passionate about SEO, we would love to hear from you!
For more information on the above job vacancy, please contact us today on 0800 124 4308 and ask to speak to our Marketing Manager Howard Standring or alternatively send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.