Specialists in Home Improvement Leads
Pick and choose the leads you want to buy
No commitment or contracts
How the Lead Vault works
Once you’ve signed up and been accepted to the Lead vault you will get access to 100’s of leads across the UK. Each lead will show if its pre-qualified by our call centre, web qualified, exclusive, or available to be purchased twice.
It will also show you when the lead was placed into the vault, you can simply search from newest to oldest. The maximum duration a lead will be displayed in the lead vault will be 7 days then this will disappear.
Simply select the lead/s you want add to the cart, checkout and they will be emailed and/or SMS to you.
- Pre-qualified – These are leads that our call centre has qualified and will include all notes
- Web-qualified – These are leads that have only been qualified via a web form.
- Exclusive leads – Once you have bought the lead nobody else can can buy it.
- Semi-Exclusive leads – These leads can be bought by you and a maximum of 1 other installer
Lead Vault criteria
There is a criteria your company must meet before gaining access to the lead vault, once you submit your enquiry and you have met the criteria you will receive an email within 24 hours with your logins to the Lead Vault.
- Trading a minimum of 6 months
- Registered with your governing body (Gas Safe, FENSA, Certass, Assure, MCS etc)
- Registering email address linked to your company.
- Online presence (Reviews, Website etc)
Unlock More Than Just Sales Leads
When you become a member of the Leads 2 Trade network, you get so much more than qualified sales leads. We pride ourselves on being an installer support service as well as the UK’s leading sales lead generator. Upon joining, you’ll be assigned your own dedicated account manager who is on-hand to help you make the most of the sales leads we send your way.