All our insulation leads are qualified against the following criteria:
- The customer is the home owner or landlord
- The requirement for the work is within six months
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- Leads qualified for Carbon Reduction, Carbon Saving Communities & HHCRO if applicable
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
- BBA registered, CIGA registered or Green Deal Approved
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
All our loft insulation, cavity wall insulation and solid wall insulation leads are double qualified from our own websites by our in-house call centre. We have specialist home insulation information sites that are designed to connect home owners who want to insulate their home with trusted insulation installers in their local area.To become an accredited insulation installer on the Leads 2 Trade supplier network, you must be either registered with the BBA (British Board of Agrement), registered with CIGA (Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency) or be Green Deal Approved. We can also supply fully qualified and surveyed funded leads for ECO and Green Deal.