- The customer is the home owner
- There is an existing conservatory at the property.
- The type of work required is established – internal remedial, external or both.
- The conservatory material is established – UPVC, timber, aluminium.
- The size and style of the conservatory is established – Edwardian, Victorian, Lean to, P-shape, Gable.
- All requirements from immediate to within 6 months
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
- Conservatory Roof Replacement System installed is supplied with an LABC certificate.
- You provide customers with an Insurance Backed Guarantee
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
Conservatory Roof Replacement Leads
As home owners find it increasingly difficult to secure mortgages, we are finding that they are investing in their existing property rather than climbing the property ladder. For our home owners, adding a conservatory has been a great way to provide them with extra living space, without the hassle and costs associated with moving home.
However, there are some challenges with a traditional polycarbonate or glass conservatory roof. These include the challenge of regulating and maintaining a comfortable temperature during the summer and winter months – as well as rain noise and the issue of keeping it clean.
There is now an increasing trend in the UK for conservatory roof replacement. This is the process of replacing an existing conservatory roof with a solid, tiled roof, allowing homeowners to make better use of their conservatory. The glazing of a conservatory still allows for plenty of light – but a solid, tiled conservatory roof offers a more practical living space for many existing conservatory owners.
So whether you’re a conservatory installer that offers tiled conservatory roofs or conservatory roof replacement as an option in your product portfolio, do get in touch with us so we can discuss providing you with the same high standard of enquiries that our network members currently benefit from.
Even if you’re an existing Leads 2 Trade network member and you want to receive double qualified conservatory roof replacement leads, please complete the enquiry form and your dedicated account manager will get straight back to you.