- The customer is the home owner
- Type of property and nature of the work to be completed
- All requirements from immediate to within 6 months
- The number of double glazed windows and doors required
- The address, contact name and phone number details are correct
- The type of material required, eg uPVC, wooden frame, aluminium frame.
- The best time and telephone number to contact the customer is established
- The customer requires a free no obligation survey/quotation
- FENSA or CERTASS registered
- At least one year’s stable trading history to apply for a Category One or Category Two account.
Double Glazing and Conservatory leads
Our brand is well known in the fenestration industry and we have been generating high quality double glazing, uPVC replacement windows, doors and conservatory leads since 2006.
The trusted window fitters and double glazing installers that are on our network find that our sales leads are easy to convert into a sale – in fact, we are so confident of the quality that we offer an appointment booking service where we can actually secure you an appointment to discuss requirement and provide quotes to home-owners for double glazing uPVC windows and doors. Using this service, you’ll only ever pay for sales opportunities that you sit and pitch.
Double Glazing Sales Leads in Real-Time
You can chose to take double glazing leads from us exclusively and because you only receive double qualified leads, we can take the sting out of other, more expensive methods of generating sales enquiries for your business – such as newspaper advertising, Google AdWords and other methods of paid advertising.
We also deliver double glazing sales leads in real-time – by email, text message or even by transferring the home-owner directly to you or your sales team by telephone using our hot-key lead service.
If you’re interested in receiving double glazing sales leads, simply complete the form below and an account manager will be in touch.